Ramadan is approaching fast, which means another great opportunity for us to make the most of it!
“O you who have believed, decreed upon you is fasting as it was decreed upon those before you that you may become righteous”
So as this month of blessings and opportunities is approaching, let’s prepare ourselves by increasing in doing righteous deeds, apologising to anyone we may have hurt, leaving any bad habits, reading more Qur’an, praying extra, doing more dhikr, praying tahajjud, giving charity, forgiving others, being more aware of treating others with kindness and gentleness and getting into the habit of doing so and of course seeking knowledge!
Anas ibn Malik reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:
"Seeking knowledge is an obligation upon every Muslim"
(Sunan Ibn Mājah 224, Grade Sahih)
There is indeed so much goodness that comes with seeking knowledge and what better time to seek more knowledge than during the blessed and beloved month of Ramadan? When rewards are more and we spend more time in worship and doing good for the sake of Allah subhanahu wa ta’ala. Let’s write down realistic goals we have for ourselves for this coming Ramadan and let us strive to learn more and spread more knowledge and smiles!
Book a session with Islamic Educators and Scholars on our platform this Ramadan.
Why choose Faith Consulting?
Here’s why Faith Consulting is the best platform for you:
- At Faith Consulting, you can connect with Service Providers with the same cultural and religious background as you, which builds an instant bridge of trust.
- Our Service Providers can assist you and guide you within your value system.
- We take extra time and effort to recheck the authenticity of Service Provider’s qualification and credentials.
- Faith Consulting is a web-based application, allowing you to using all of the benefits without using system space
- Easy access both from mobile devices and laptop
- User friendly
- Packages on the platform allows you to have bonus money
- Ongoing promotions
Written by Areeba Amanat.