I am an MS educated in Speech-Language Pathology/ Therapy, with a background in Rehab Psychology. I have an experience of working with variety of ages, disorders and severity levels in my professional domains, both under extensive supervision as well as independently. I am also a member of Speech Hearing Association of Pakistan (SHAP).
In a therapy session, I believe that rapport building is a key to client's motivation towards progress. I like to use hierarchy/ protocols/ evidence in my sessions. My motto is 'Progress Never Stops'
- Experience with both local & international clients regarding psychological concerns.
- Rehabilitation Psychology (don't work with addictions)
- Assess and treat:
- Speech Sound Disorders
- Fluency Disorders (Stuttering/Cluttering)
- Language Disorders
- Feeding/Swallowing Disorders
- Voice/Resonance Disorders
- Accent modification
- Psychological Counseling Cases