As Salamu Alaikum,
My life has always been about helping others such as providing income support, advocating for the homeless to gain a second chance at housing, working with children who have autism, and selective mutism. I currently work as an Early Learning Child Care Educator in an Islamic Preschool as well as helping women heal, recover, rediscover their best selves after life changes like illness, divorce, having children, and more.
I was diagnosed with Cervical Dysplasia in 2016 and was given the one option of surgery as a solution! After seeking a few other opinions, I realized I needed to look elsewhere for solutions that led me deeper into Islam and alternative healing methods. I went to see a Naturopath who provided me with a variety of healing modalities that I could choose from to suit me best. From heading to Cervical cancer to completely healed!
“And when I am ill, it is [Allah] Who cures me. Surah ash-Shu’ara Ayah 80
Abu Hurayrah (ra) narrates a hadith in which the Prophet (pbuh) said, “Allah(God) did not send down a disease without having sent down its cure”. Allah (swt) has created remedies before diseases.
Last Forum Posts
- Tuesday in Love is another… From Nail Polish
- Great article and advice. I… From How Can We Emphasize the Concept of Values In Our Society?
- As salamu alaikum. There is… From What barriers and challenges have you found in the Muslim community seeking mental health support? (from professionals or otherwise)
- As salamu alaikum, as… From Who do I speak to?
- As Salamu Alaikum, … From Time for Prayer!